Friday, January 21, 2011

Unit One Test!

Happy Friday!

If you have a child in First through Fifth grade, they recently took a test covering many of the things we learned so far this school year (Unit One in our books). I sent the tests home with most kids already. If your child didn't bring you one or if you'd like to check on their grades, remember you can access our online gradebooks by clicking here . I try to keep this as up-to-date as possible, but remember this is not their final grade YET; there will be other grades before the trimester ends.

Tests and worksheets account for about 30% of your child's grade. The other 70% is participation and effort. I always remind students to keep a positive attitude and try their best!

Feel free to email me at SuzaByvi@hpsvikings.org if you have any questions or concerns!
Mrs. Byville

No comments:

Post a Comment