Mrs. Byville's Music Class Website
I don't think I would require my students to access the website because there are just too many obstacles for them at the moment. But, it would be a great resource for parents and any over-achieving students. I think I could link a couple SHORT videos each week and have students look at them and write out a little reaction for me. It could include what they liked or didn't like, what it reminded them of, anything they wanted. If I felt they had "blogging" down, I would change responses to a blog posting instead. (This would only be used in 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.) I could put a simple 'quiz' question on the pages for younger grades.
I'm excited about developing this website to use as a resource for parents and students. What a great way to post videos from concerts or assemblies or class. I don't feel comfortable posting any pictures/videos of students now because I don't have their parents' permission.
(I'm not sure if Google Page Creator was easier to use, but I didn't have too much difficulty using "Google Sites." There are some annoying formatting/layout things that I haven't had too much time to figure out. Overall, this is a pretty easy way for anyone to create a website!)
No comments:
Post a Comment